08 Jun Argentine CPA’s Accountants: Fees Budget for Fiscal Revenue, Accounting and Tax services. Argentina CPA Accountant
Argentine CPA’s Accountants: Fees Budget for Fiscal Revenue, Accounting and Tax services. Argentina CPA Accountant
To begin with, below you can see the Argentina CPA Accountant Fees Budget:
For example, for pension, accounting and tax services.
Also, the monthly services to be provided: USD950
Most importantly, pensions:
– Payroll up to 5 employees.
– Sole Social Security System payroll.
– Trade Union Settlement.
– Payment schemes, if applicable.
– Supervision of inspections and requirements of the Federal Administration of Public Revenue (AFIP),
Next, the Department of Labor, Health Insurance and Trade Union.
– Salaries and Wages Bookmaking.
– Employees registration and discharge
Then, Accounting and Corporate:
Above all, the monthly accounting registration process. In addition, the accounting analysis and preparation of third-parties reports (banks, suppliers, etc.). Moreover, the book of members meetings/Minutes.
Moreover, monthly taxes:
For example, Gross Income Settlement, VAT (Value Added Tax) Settlement. Also, VAT Sales and Purchase Book.
Moreover, Withholding settlement (SICORE – Withholding Control System) and CITI Sales and CITI Purchases.
Additionally, Tax amnesties, if applicable.
On the other hand, Supervision of inspections and AFIP requirements and Income.
Last, any type of tax applicable to the company.
Similarly, annual services to provide:
a) Accounting and Corporate: USD1150
First of all, the preparation of Annual Financial Statements. Also, the annual closing balance sheet. Moreover, day and Inventory Book and Balance sheets.
b) Company Tax: USD780
– Information Systems before the AFIP (R.G. 4120, etc.)
– Minimum Presumed Income (Annual Settlement)
– Legal Entity´s Income (Annual Settlement)
– Annual Gross Income Settlement
– Individual Property, Shares, and Shareholdings (Annual Settlement)
c) Company Tax: USD1750
– Nevertheless, the fees refer to each Sworn Statement to be submitted. On the other hand, income for each member and Individual Property of each of the members, if applicable.
Summary and clarifications
MONTHLY FEES USD900
– In arrears, between the 1st and the 10th day of each month.
– Monthly, plus VAT.
a) Accounting and Corporate: USD1250
– As a matter of fact, with the delivery of the balance sheet. Thus, it is between the 2nd and the 4th month. Additionally, it is after the end of the financial year of the company. Plus VAT.
b) Tax: USD780
– Indeed, after having submitted the annual sworn statements of the company. In general, it is in the 5th month after the end of the financial year of the company. Plus VAT.
c) Tax for each Member: USD250
– For instance, after having submitted the annual sworn statements of the company, April/May of each year. Plus VAT.
In conclusion, our law firm provides legal and commercial assistance throughout Argentina. In other words, below we list all the provinces, towns, and cities where we operate:
Buenos Aires, La Plata, Catamarca, San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Chaco, Resistencia, Chubut, Rawson,
Córdoba, Corrientes, Entre Ríos, Paraná, Formosa, Jujuy, San Salvador de Jujuy, La Pampa, Santa Rosa, La Rioja,
Mendoza, Misiones, Posadas, Neuquén, Río Negro, Viedma, Salta, San Juan, San Luis, Santa Cruz, Río Gallegos, Santa Fe,
Santiago del Estero, Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur, Ushuaia,
Tucumán, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán